We are the TIRED Movement. We are Trying to Improve Racial Equality in Dance.
We urge anyone that cares about the future of the performing arts community and the well-being of the next generation to support our quest to drive change and ensure that the landscape of dance is fully inclusive and equitable!
A massive thank you to Drew Forsyth for filming and editing our TIRED Movement video. Drew was an absolute pleasure to work with and a great supporter. You can visit his website at DREW FORSYTH
In order of appearance:
- Stacey Green – Co-founder
- Laura Grant – Co-founder
- Amiyah Josephs – TIRED Movement and Shades Dancewear Ambassador
- Josiah Treloar – TIRED Movement and Shades Dancewear Ambassador
- Aretha Jay McEwan – BIRD College Representative
- TIRED Student Ambassadors and Shades Dancewear Ambassadors
- Filmography and editing: Drew Forsyth
Find Drew online at:
- Instagram – @_drewforsyth
- Twitter – @_drewforsyth
- LinkedIn – Drew Forsyth 📸 – Photographer & Motion – Drew Forsyth Photography | LinkedIn
- E: email@example.com